Cool, stylish and highly practical calf-length country boot with luxury British shearling wool lining.
About the Arno
If you’re looking for a wide calf country boot, the Arno has it all. A little shorter than the rest of our tall leather boots in the Diemme Boot collection, but equally at home worn with moleskins or over your favourite pair of jeans. The luxury British Shearling wool lining, makes the Arno incredibly warm and comfortable. The perfect boot to wear to après-ski, at the stable or as a lovely customer told us: “a terrific boot to wear when riding your classic motorbike”.
However you choose to wear the Arno, you’re sure to look stylish and feel comfortable whilst doing so. These boots feature an adjustable calf gusset, making them the perfect choice for those looking for a wide fit.
- Full grain hydrophobic leather
- Boot is lined with pure British Shearling Wool combined with the Sympatex H²Out waterproof and breathable Lining
- Fully replaceable Vibram® Montagna Block sole with Alpine stitched welted construction
- Adjustable calf gusset
- Removable contoured and cushioned footbed with shearling wool facing
- Volume adjuster insole system for the perfect fit
- Nominal Weight 2.1kg
- Styled in the UK and hand made in Italy by third generation master boot builders
How to care for your Arno boots
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a UK Granger’s leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom (Mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these products are readily available in many UK stores but we will always have stocks of them if you are short. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining. Tests have shown that other products can damage the lining.