9″ High Alpine Stalking Boot with Sympatex Lining
About the Brontolare
The Brontolare lace up with it’s high padded collar and easy-tightening lacing system, Brontolare is ideal when underfoot conditions get tough. Added to this, thick hydrophobic leather, Sympatex membrane and impact absorbing footbed keep you dry and comfortable all day long in whatever the UK weather can throw at you.
- Hydrophobic leather
- Sympatex H2Out Breathable and Waterproof Lining
- Alpine welt construction with Vibram Teton Sole
- High fully-cushioned collar.
- Impact absorbing Pu footbed
- Easy tightening roller-lacing system
- Nominal Weight 2.0kg
- Nominal Height 9”/23cm
- As with all of our boots they are styled in the UK and hand made in Italy
A tub of Grangers G-Max Leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots, further supplies can be purchased from good stores or can be purchased directly from our site. Regular moisturizing allows the leather to keep its beauty and maintain it’s water-resistancy. Full instructions given on the product.