Cool, stylish and highly practical calf-length country boot with luxury British shearling wool lining.
About the Arno
The Arno has it all. A little shorter than other leather tall boots in the Diemme Boot range, but equally at home with moleskins or jeans tucked-in. With the luxury British Shearling lining, Arno makes the perfect après-ski boot an excellent stable yard boot or even as a recent lovely customer told us “a terrific boot to wear when riding your classic motorbike”.
- Full Grain Hydrophobic Leather
- Boot is lined with pure British Shearling Wool combined with the Sympatex H²Out Breathable and Waterproof Lining
- Fully replaceable Vibram® light weight Commando Outsole with Alpine Stitched Welted construction
- Adjustable Calf gusset
- Removable Contoured and cushioned footbed with shearling wool facing
- Volume adjuster insole system for the perfect fit
- Nominal Weight 2.1kg
- Styled in the UK and hand made in Italy by third generation master boot builders
How to care for your Arno boots
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a UK Granger’s leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom (Mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these products are readily available in many UK stores but we will always have stocks of them if you are short. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining. Tests have shown that other products can damage the lining.