A classic Alpine style country walking 6″ high boot.
About the Fagiano
The Fagiano is an Alpine-style Italian walking boot comprising of high quality materials. The new Teton outsole features a microcellular midply, making this boot incredibly durable yet lightweight. The Sympatex® lining is both waterproof and breathable, an important feature if you intend to purchase the Fagiano as an all year round hiking boot. This boot has been available for “Gentlemen” for a number of years now and has been received extremely well. So much so, that we have been asked by ladies for this boot in smaller sizes, which are now available to purchase from UK sizes five.
- Full grain Hydrophobic leather
- Lined a Sympatex H2Out Breathable and Waterproof Lining.
- Fully replaceable Vibram® lightweight Teton Outsole with Alpine stitched welted construction
- Easy tightening roller-lacing system
- Nominal weight: 1.6kg
- Nominal Height 7”/18cm
- As with all of our boots styled in the UK hand made in Italy
- Padded leather lined collar
How to care for your Fagiano’s
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a UK Granger’s leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom (Mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these prodcuts are readily available in may UK stores but we will always have stocks of them if you are short. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining. Tests have shown that other products can damage the lining.