11″ High Stalking Boot with Sympatex lining
About the Cervo
The Cervo a strong and supportive lace up country boot. If tough terrain then your day demands absolute sure footedness and the confidence it brings, Cervo is the boot for you. A full 11” high, Cervo incorporates all the features you need to operate in extreme conditions. This hard wearing boot offers immediate comfort and support for all day wear.
- Full Grain Hydrophobic Leather
- Sympatex H2Out Breathable and Waterproof lining
- Alpine welt construction with Vibram Teton Sole
- High fully-cushioned 11″ collar
- Impact absorbing PU footbed
- Easy tightening roller-lacing system.
- Nominal Weight 2.1kg
- Nominal Height 11”/28cm
- As with all of our boots they are styled in the UK and hand made in Italy
How to care for your Cervo’s
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a UK Granger’s leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom (Mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these products are readily available in many UK stores but we will always have stock of them if you are short. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining. Test have shown that other products can damage the lining.