11″ High Alpine Upland Stalking/Shooting Boot, Sympatex lined with rubber scuff cap.
About the Cervo Rosso
The country, waterproof and breathable 11″ lace up boot Cervo has built up a tremendous following amongst gamekeepers in the UK who like the superb sure-footedness and support the boot offers. Grouse keepers and stalkers in particular have been asking for a bit of added protection to keep the heather from scratching the boots toes. So here we have it, Cervo Rosso. A full 11″ high boot with a tough but soft rubber scuff cap, perfect for combating the toughest environments throughout the UK
- Full grain hydrophobic leather with rubber scuff cap.
- Sympatex breathable and waterproof lining.
- Alpine welt construction with Diemme Commando sole.
- High fully-cushioned leather lined collar.
- Contoured and removable cushioned footbed.
- Easy tightening roller-lacing system.
- Norminal weight 2.1kg norminal height 11″/28cm
- As with all of our boots they are styled in the UK and hand made in Italy
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a Grangers leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom, (mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these products are readily available in many stores but we will always stock both items if you are short. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining, other products can seep in and damage this lining.