The ultimate hand crafted sporting boot and a choice of Sympatex or Luxury British sherling wool linings.
About the Rubicon Wool lined
Rubicon country shooting boot, ultimate hand crafted waterproof but breathable leather country boot. This boot is quite simply luxury personified. The Alpine stitched, welted construction is something rarely seen in the disposable days we live in, but the result is a boot that could quite literally last a lifetime. This boot is fitted with British shearling lambs wool not only to keep you cosy on the those chilly days but the lining offers a super soft lining for your foot to sit relaxed in, the Sympatex lining also allows the foot to breaths so you will not overheat but just remain comfortable. This is probably the best leather country boot you can buy. As with all of our boots the soles can be replaced, a boot that can last and last. Styled in the UK and hand made in Italy.
- Full Grain Hydrophobic Leather.
- Choice of Insulated or Uninsulated lining.
- Insulated Boot is lined with pure British Shearling Wool combined with the Sympatex H²Out Breathable and Waterproof Lining.
- Uninsulated boot has a Sympatex H2Out Waterproof, breathable lining.
- Fully replaceable Vibram® Classic Commando Outsole with Alpine Stitched Welted construction.
- Adjustable Calf gusset.
- Contoured and removable cushioned footbed. Shearling covered in the Insulated Boot.
- Volume adjuster insole system for the perfect fit.
- Nominal Weight 2.1kg Sympatex, 2.4kg Shearling Wool.
How to care for your Rubicons
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a UK Granger’s leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom (Mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these products are readily available in many UK stores but we will always have stocks of them if you are short. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining. Tests have shown that other products can damage the lining.