Ladies Classic high leg country boot with luxury British shearling wool lining.
About the Fiora
Fiora, ladies country leather boot featuring a beautiful combination of smooth and textured brown hydrophobic leather. The Alpine stitched and welted construction is both strong and lightweight thanks to the use of the new Vibram Roccia sole. The Fiora is lined with luxury British shearling wool combined with Sympatex waterproof and breathable membrane. All our boots are built to last and if cared for correctly, they could last a lifetime. Cosy, comfortable feel all winter through.
- Full Grain Hydrophobic leather
- Built on a ladies slender lasts
- Insulated with pure British Shearling wool with Sympatex from top to toe for the coldest of wintery days
- Sympatex H2Out Breathable waterproof lining.
- Fully Replaceable Vibram Roccia sole.
- Alpine stitched welt.
- Adjustable calf gusset.
- Volume adjuster insole system for the perfect fit.
- Grangers leather conditioner included which will keep your boots looking and feeling fabulous for many years to come
- Nominal weight, 1.7kg.
- As with all of our boots they are styled in the UK and hand made in Italy.
How to care for your Fiora’s
A tin of leather conditioner is supplied with each pair of boots. To follow on we recommend a UK Granger’s leather conditioner and Cherry Blossom (Mahogany) renovating cream. Both of these products are readily available in many UK Stores but we will always have stocks if you are unable to find them. We only recommend these products as they have been made especially for use with a Sympatex waterproof and breathable lining. Tests have shown that other products can damage the lining